• Full processing delivery
• Financial Overviews
• Budgeting/Specialist advice and assistance
CES understand that each school’s requirements are unique. We designs and oer financial service packages that are flexible, client-focused and user-friendly . Our sta have in-depth understanding of the peculiar nature of school accounting function. In addition, they can draw on a level of expertise available only from an organisation which has been partnering education since 1948. Utilising state-of-the-art soware, CES can customise processing and reporting to reflect your school’s special culture and community. You have the freedom to choose the level of CES’s activity in your school’s accounting function: we can maximise your valuable school funds, from full service packages involving payment of accounts, preparation of monthly reports, calculation and payment of GST, to financial overviews in which our sta regularly liaise with your sta to review financial performance.
Specialist knowledge and expert advice CES’s board services division has the knowledge and experience to assist your board to optimise its performance in a number of key areas. CES board services include:
• school board secretarial services;
• school student elections;
• consultancy services, including legislative and regulatory compliance, best practice, public relations, special events and the appointment process.
The advantages of using an independent board secretary
Trustees work best when they are free to focus on setting policy and strategy, not administration. CES board secretaries understand the unique nature of schools and their specific needs.
A CES board secretary provides:
• expert knowledge of correct meeting procedures and legal obligations;
• an outsider’s perspective which encourages full participation at meetings;
• advice and practical assistance by qualified manager and accountants;
• a proven track-record with successful involvement with over 200 schools;
• continuity of service (a replacement board secretary immediately available);
• data security – copies of board records are safely stored outside the school. CES board secretary services include:
• principal / deputy principal appointments;
• conference secretariat;
• attendance at board and special meetings;
• notice of meetings, preparation of agendas (including disciplinary), and reports for board meetings;
• preparation and distribution of minutes from board meetings;
• correspondence and actions arising from board meetings;
• specialist advice and follow-up as required by the board.